Delhi is a vibrant city, full of history and culture, with plenty to see and do. As India’s capital and one of the most populated cities in the world, it’s no surprise that many people are drawn to its hustle and bustle. But what makes Delhi such an attractive place to live in 2023?
From fantastic job opportunities, excellent infrastructure, affordable housing prices, and more, read on to find out why Delhi is an ideal place for those looking to make a fresh start or move to a new city.
The Pros of Living in Delhi
Overall, the cost of living in Delhi is high but manageable. With careful budgeting, it is possible to live comfortably in Delhi without spending too much money. You can get beds for rent if you want. The city offers a wealth of opportunities and experiences that make it worth considering as a place to live. You can even rent appliances in Delhi and save money.
The climate in Delhi
There are many reasons why living in Delhi is a good idea. The climate in Delhi is one of the best in India. It is neither too hot nor too cold, and the humidity levels are also moderate. It makes it an ideal place for people who want to avoid extreme weather conditions. Additionally, Delhi has a very diverse culture, and there are plenty of things to do and see in the city. There are also many good schools and hospitals in Delhi, which makes it a great place to raise a family.
Things to do in Delhi
1. Visit the Red Fort: The Red Fort is a must-see in Delhi. It is a historical fort built in the 17th century. The fort is a symbol of the Mughal power, and it has some very beautiful architecture.
2. Take a walk in Chandni Chowk: Chandni Chowk is one of the oldest and busiest markets in Delhi. It is a great place to see how the locals live and get good bargains on clothes, spices, and other items.
3. Go to the India Gate: The India Gate is a national monument built in 1931 to honor the Indian soldiers who died during World War I. It is also a good place to take a walk and to get some fresh air.
4. Visit Jama Masjid: Jama Masjid is one of the largest mosques in India, and it can accommodate up to 25,000 people at a time. It was built in 1656 by Emperor Shah Jahan, and it is an important religious site for Muslims.
5. See the Tomb of Humayun: The Tomb of Humayun is another must-see historical site in Delhi. It was built in 1570 by Humayun’s widow, and it is considered to be one of the finest examples of Mughal architecture.
In conclusion, living in Delhi is an attractive prospect for 2023. It has a thriving economy, excellent infrastructure and amenities, great educational institutions, and a diverse culture. Additionally, it’s home to multiple historical sites that will keep you fascinated throughout your stay. If you’re looking for a place where you can live comfortably with access to all kinds of opportunities, then Delhi is worth considering.